Sunday, January 11, 2009

G'Bye E-Town... Hello Amsterdam 9:20am tomorrow morning




Hey Budz!
Here I am in the E-town airport. My flight to Chicago leaves in about an hour, then from Chicago I'm on my way with Mangey to Amsterdam. Flight will arrive in Amsterdam at 9:20am tomorrow... Just in time for a lunch time bike ride. WOOP WOOP! We have a rental car lined up from the airport, so we pretty much jump right into foreign driving excitement upon entry into Euro-land. If we survive, we'll end up at a sweet little bungalow where Tim H. has his Canada House in Belgium. I've always wanted to be Tim's neighbour.



Im stoked! I had some of the Juventus/Cycling crew over Friday night. I really appreciate the g'luck hugs, and the euro tips. Thanx again everyone for the gifts and well wishing. Louis G. pretty much saved my butt and kit'd me out with some sweet gear. Im now rocking a second Steeple X frame, along with Helmet, Shoes, Gloves and other goodies. It's a SWEEEET deal cause LG stuff is wicked awesome, and my old Louis stuff was seeing some serious wear and tear. Big shout out to J-F from Loius and Tracy Shearer for helping me out in that depo.



My First Race is Surhuisterveen Ned on Wed. Im thinking it will be a nice charlie horse kick in both jet-legs. But no big deal. CUZ IM RACING IN EUROPE. WOOP!



I'll be in touch. Thanx again dudes and dudettes for all your help.



No comments:

Post a Comment